top free antivirus for android mobile:
Introduction: Mobile phones these days have taken to a whole new level where you can do almost do anything whether it be preparing documents or watching media or any other stuff. It is worth saying that there is a debacle between Android and iOS for the best mobile operating system. However, none of the users nor experts answered the question. Android is an open source operating system and is very much threatened to be infected with malware and other malfunctions properties. Android users over the years have been pleading Google to keep Android more secured. Do your Android device affected with malware or slowing down a bit, here is our pick of top free antivirus for Android mobiles:
- 360 Security – Antivirus Boost: One of the best Antivirus security app available for Android right now. Since its launch back in 2010, the app is downloaded by many people all over the world. As per start the of 2016, the application has registered over 100 million downloads with an over all Google Play Store rating of 4.6 till date. Coming to the application, it has a beautiful and minimal design. This antivirus app allows you to scan for malware or other infecting files on your device and remove them with ease. The app even offers you to lock other apps which are installed on your phone.
- Antivirus and Mobile Security by TrustGo: There is nothing fancy with this application. Developers stick to their basics of implementing an application which lets you scan for malware and remove them if any detected on your device. A built-in privacy guard helps you to allow permissions for each app differently, however, this is only limited to Android 5.1.1 and below because Marshmallow comes with individual app permission by default.
- AVAST Mobile Security: Avast has been a player in Antivirus market for a quite some time. Avast has been developing antivirus software for Windows all these years and is quite successful, however, the company upped its ante and released their own standalone app for Android. This app also sticks to basics of scanning malware and removing them. But, you can remotely lock your device if you lost it somewhere, which is brilliant.
- AVG AntiVirus Security: AVG is another antivirus service widely known for their Windows offerings. However, their Android app is famous either with over 100 million downloads and a 4.4 rating overall. The anti-theft feature, task manager, and battery monitoring are some of the special features present in ABG security app.
- CM Security: CM Security quickly gained attention from many with its intrusive features and attractive locking system. The application scans your device for any malicious software apps or documents and removes them if it detects any of them. There is a task cleaner which helps you to free up RAM on your device. The special feature here is the application lock which locks other apps installed on your device. It even unlocks the apps with the help of Fingerprint sensor which is the first application